Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Beechworth Wildlife Stays and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
- ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 12pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 2am on departure date.
- Early arrival and/or late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
- PAYMENT OPTION
- When using the Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the deposit and the remaining balance. You must pay the 50% deposit in Australian Dollars, and subsequently pay the remaining balance on arrival.
- CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please contact management via the contact page on the website.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
- LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Pool/Spa towels provided.
- We unfortunately can't accommodate pets due to our animals. We can organise local boarding for your pets if you wish. (Subject to availability and charges).
- YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Beechworth Wildlife Stays Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the tent.
- PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Cancellations will be refunded if more than 30 days notice is given. The deposit of 50% will be forfeited if cancelled within 30 days, and no refund will be provided if cancelled within 7 days prior to your stay.